5th Annual Conference coming in 2017: Information and Registration – Click Here or
- This event has passed.
Advanced Neutrals Pre-Conference Training
June 8, 2017
Leading Clients Through Option Building
This advanced neutrals training seminar (open to all professions) will equip professionals with “real world”, practical techniques for guiding clients through the “options development” phase of the case, helping them explore and achieve creative solutions. With a specific focus on spousal support and child related issues, this training will cover topics such as:
- How to lead the full team meeting discussion and guide clients “down the funnel” to creatively develop and refine the best options for the family
- Preparing clients for the options building meeting
- What to discuss with the attorneys prior to the options building meeting
- How to avoid “options” being presented that are really disguised “offers/counter-offers”
- Real-world, tangible exercises that include challenging fact patterns
- Dealing with difficult personalities (clients, attorneys, other neutral)
- Professional “Toolbox” of ideas to explore when the team is hitting a roadblock
- How to “mine the assets” of the team
The 5th Annual FACP Conference starts the next day.