55th AFCC Annual Conference, “Compassionate Family Court Systems: The Role of Trauma-Informed Jurisprudence”
June 8, 2018 - June 9, 2018
Save the Date
Location: Washington Hilton, Washington, D.C
- Jaycee Dugard, author of A Stolen Life and Freedom: My Book of Firsts, explores the trauma of her abduction and 18 years in captivity.
- The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward and Yale child psychiatrist Dr. Kyle Pruett discuss the loss of civility in institutions ranging from the family to politics.
- Judge Dan Michael shares recommendations for improving trauma-informed practice with consumers and administrators of justice.
- Dr. Shawn Marsh untangles the trauma from the family court drama.
- Laugh at the political satire of The Capitol Steps at the AFCC Annual Banquet