Collaborative Termination: Now What!?
May 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
Join Adam Cordover from the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals and Kevin Scudder from Collaborative Practice Washington for our next webinar. Termination of Collaborative Cases continues to be the exception, rather than a common experience. As a result, the vast majority of Collaborative professionals lack training in what to do when a Collaborative case terminates. Come join this one-of-a-kind joint presentation to learn:
- The steps to take when a Termination occurs.
- What forms are used to assist with the transition from Collaboration to the next process of choice of the clients.
- How to normalize the Termination with clients and other professionals on your Team.
- The importance of debriefing a Terminated case.
- How the IACP Standards and Ethics and RPC’s apply in Termination cases.
1.5 Ethics CLE’s applied for in Florida and Washington
When: May 20, 2021 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this webinar: