Collaborating During Coronavirus: Challenges and Opportunities
REPLAY AVAILABLE ON THE FACP RESOURCES PAGE
Tips for Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Collaborative Process and using Zoom.
How do we keep our practices running when we can’t leave our homes? How do we serve clients in crisis at a time when courts are only half-open? How do we make sure that we are tending to our own needs and those of our families? How do we do it?
This webinar will survey these questions and more as some of Florida’s leading Collaborative Professionals discuss Collaborating During Coronavirus: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Deborah O. Day, Ph.D. – Managing Clients in Crisis
- Matthew Thatcher, Esq. – Managing Client Expectations
- Christen Ritchey, Esq. – Working from Home (with kids)
- Joryn Jenkins, Esq. – Marketing During Coronavirus
- Adam Cordover, Esq. – Tips on ADR with Zoom
Offered free of charge by the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Limitations on number of attendees able to view may apply.