This webinar covers what every collaborative professionals should know about implementing and interpreting the professional experience survey
1. Identify the execution and practical applications for the effectiveness of collecting data, while developing and implementing a systematic research based Collaborative matter.
2. Identify relevant circumstances associated with the research data which will inform professionals and increase competency and clinical skills on a Collaborative Team
3. Apply gathered data for mentoring skills for professional and client growth and development in pre- and de-briefs to be applied in Team meetings.
Why Conduct Research:
• Expand your knowledge on a subject and gather evidence
• Will assist you in your decision making. It also allows you to improve on your ability and skill development.
• Springboard for conversation about your cases.
WITHOUT DATA, WHAT WE SAY IS MERELY AN OPINION!
What You Will Learn From the Data:
• What Percentage of Settled Cases had Positive Resolutions?
• What was the Average Cost?
• What were the Average Total Hours?
• How Many Years, Months did it take to Conclude?
• How Many Team Meetings were held?
• How Many Hours Did the Average Team Meeting Last?
• What were the Difficulty Factors?
• How Many Professionals? Did it use a Full Team?
• What was the Average Satisfaction Level of Clients?
Multiple Uses of the Survey Data:
• Use the survey data as your Marketing Tool with clients and colleagues
• Use the survey as a debriefing tool
• Use the survey to build on your strengths and learn from your challenges
• Use the survey to guide your Teams toward a more time efficient and cost effective process
• Use the survey to assist you to better screen clients for your next case
Randy Heller and the FACP Research Committee
Presented on Thursday February 25, 2021